Search for Planned Building Groups in Denver

The City Engineer’s Office keeps unofficial copies of a Planned Building Group (PBGs) and Planned Unit Development (PUDs) for their own use. Your primary source for PBGs and PUDs, and your only source for the official record is the Clerk and Recorder’s Office in the City and County Building.

If you need to come to the City Engineer's Office for an unofficial copy, save time by printing out a list of the maps you need. We need to know the Engineer’s Book and Page.