The Denver Elections Division is looking for registered voters in the City and County of Denver to serve various temporary election judge assignments for the 2015 election cycle. Denver residents must:
- Pass a Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) background check.
- Complete the on-boarding (paperwork, orientation and training) process
- Be able to work all assigned dates and hours.
- Election judges are paid at various rates, depending on assignment.
- Current assignment pay rates are not based on election judge's previous assignment(s).