Park Hill Golf Course Virtual Open House
Watch a replay of this event on YouTube
Download PowerPoint slides(PDF, 3MB)
This meeting will be a virtual webinar via Zoom. It will be open for members of the public to participate and ask questions. Attendees must register in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- An overview of the visioning process and early study data
- Shared Park Hill histories and an introduction to Community Navigators
- Community discussion and Q&A
- Dr. Nita Mosby Tyler, The Equity Project, LLC (moderator)
- James Roy II, Denver Metro Community Impact
- Courtney Levingston, Community Planning and Development
- Owen Wells, Denver Parks and Recreation
- John McGrath, City Attorney's Office
Language Access Services are available for free to Limited-English Proficient and American Sign Language individuals. Requests can be made by phone (720) 865-2557 or email@example.com up to three business days before the meeting.
If you need to make other disability-related accommodation requests or have any questions, please email DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.
Thursday, March 25, 2021 | 05:30 PM
- 07:30 PM