In an ongoing partnership with Colorado Carshare, Denver Housing Authority, and the Urban Land Conservancy, the City has funded 7 new electric carshare vehicles and 6 EV charging stations to improve mobility in under-resourced communities throughout the city.
Income-qualified residents can sign up for discounted memberships by visiting carshare.org. The new carshare vehicle locations are as follows:
- 2855 Tremont St, Denver Motor Vehicles Building, Five Points/Whittier Neighborhoods
- 330 24th Ave, Denver Housing Authority, Five Points Neighborhood
- 10th and Decatur, Denver Housing Authority, Sun Valley Neighborhood (2 EVs at this location)
- 1024 Navajo, Denver Housing Authority, La Alma Lincoln Park Neighborhood
- 2004 Chestnut Place, City lot, Union Station/Five Points Neighborhoods
- 1600 N Downing St, Urban Land Conservancy, City Park West Neighborhood
Check out the interactive story map below to explore each of the stations with pictures and stories from residents.
Electric Car Share Story Map