Denver's Stimulus Investment Advisory Committee meets monthly to advise the city on community and business recovery priorities for the city's American Rescue Plan Act funds.
Committee members include:
- Council President Stacie Gilmore – City Council President
- Elbra Wedgeworth – Former City Council President, former DHHA executive
- Lindy Eichenbaum Lent – Rose Community Foundation President and CEO
- Stewart Tucker Lundy – Disability Law Colorado Board Member, 16th Street Mall Champions Member, CEO Stewart Tucker Lundy & Assoc.
- Lori Davis – Economic Relief and Recovery Council Chair, Grant Thornton Managing Partner
- Albus Brooks – Long Term Recovery and Resiliency Committee Co-Chair, Millender White Vice President
- Dewey Jackson – Denver Area Labor Federation AFL-CIO President
- Tony Lemus – El Centro Program Director
- Janice Sinden – Denver Performing Arts Center President and CEO
- Christine Benero – Mile High United Way President and CEO
- Susan Powers – Urban Ventures President; Denver Health Foundation Board Member
- Glenn Harper –Sun Valley Kitchen and Community Center Owner
- Monica Martinez –Fax Partnership