One of the key tools to fight COVID-19 and slow its spread is right in your pocket. CO Exposure Notifications is a free and voluntary service developed in partnership with Google and Apple that can notify users of possible exposure to COVID-19.
The Denver Department of Public Health & Environment (DDPHE), Denver’s local public health department, is coordinating with local, state, and federal agencies as well as other local partners to provide accurate information about COVID-19. We are continually augmenting the City of Denver’s response plans for COVID-19 and taking measures to reduce local transmission, share resources, and provide accurate communication.
Please review and adhere to these requirements(PDF, 659KB) in the event of a single suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in an employee.
Downloadable Resources for Businesses
- Keep it Healthy Poster(PDF, 610KB)
- CDPHE Employee Health Screening Form(PDF, 45KB)
- CDPHE Employee Health Screening Form - Spanish(PDF, 173KB)
- COVID-19 Disinfectants(PDF, 411KB)
- COVID-19 Guidance for Employers(PDF, 418KB)
- COVID-19 Prevention(PDF, 239KB)
- COVID-19 Symptoms(PDF, 495KB)
- DDPHE Hand Washing Guidance(PDF, 742KB)
- Face Covering Required Sign(PDF, 4MB)
- CDC Sick with COVID-19 Fact Sheet(PDF, 511KB)
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs Poster 8.5 x 11(PDF, 157KB)
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs Poster 11 x 17(PDF, 433KB)
The Denver Department of Public Health & Environment and Denver Public Health are committed to collaborating with local businesses and organizations to investigate and control COVID-19 outbreaks.
To report an outbreak of COVID-19 (2 or more cases) in a Denver workplace or organization, please complete our online form. We will review the information submitted, and you or the workplace will be contacted by a representative within 24 hours to discuss the next steps.
If you have urgent questions or need immediate assistance before we follow-up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3-1-1 (720-913-1311).