Department of General Services
General Services strives to be agile, efficient, and effective in delivering services in an ever-evolving environment.
We provide integral support of 30-plus City and County of Denver agencies, departments, and offices by managing:
- Maintenance, operations, and security for over 5.78 million square feet in 134 city-maintained facilities and structures
- City utility payments
- Citywide facility sustainability and efficiency efforts
- Requests for proposals, contracts, and master purchase orders
- Procurement spending
- City surplus property sales
The Facilities Management division is responsible for building management and maintenance, including predictive/preventative maintenance and work order processing. We serve the needs of the city's departments/agencies for facility maintenance and management.
Facilities Management team members are responsible for providing a full range of building services, some of which include:
- Maintenance of doors/window/walls/ceilings/floors
The Department of General Services does a wide variety of work to benefit the city and residents. Learn more about the department through the strategic plan.
View the Strategic Plan