Schedule free appliance collection by appointment
- Freon-containing appliances, such as refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners
- Large metal appliances, such as stoves, dryers, and washers
- Tubs, hot tubs or spas
No Yard Debris
Includes: dirt, sod, rocks, tree stumps, and branches larger than 4 inches in diameter or 4 feet in length.
No Construction Material
- Building materials, such as insulation or drywall
- Concrete or bricks
- Windows — accepted at Buds Warehouse and Habitat Restores.
- Wood boards or fencing
No Automotive Materials
- Car parts or fluids
- Schedule a pickup with the Household Hazardous Waste program.
- Check the directory for shops that accept automotive fluids for disposal.
- Car tires or batteries — Check the directory for recycling drop sites and fees
No Hazardous Materials
- Paints & chemicals
- Household Hazardous Waste collection program
- FREE paint recycling drop-off locations
- Electronics (televisions, computers, etc.)
Please remember: it is illegal to put electronic items in the trash
- Denver residents can request an E-cycle coupon for discounted electronics recycling (limit one per household per calendar year)
- Check the directory for recycling drop sites and fees
- Hot ashes
- Medical waste
- Propane tanks
No Commercial or Industrial Waste
View our list of licensed haulers in Denver for transporting your excess trash.