- Colorado QuitLine (website available in English and Spanish – sitio de web disponible en Inglés y Español)
- A free service is available to Colorado residents 12 and older. Enroll Now.
- The QuitLine provides special tools, a support team of coaches and nicotine replacement therapy.
- The expert coaches can talk to you about overcoming common barriers, such as dealing with stress, fighting cravings, coping with irritability and controlling weight gain.
- Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) to learn how to quit tobacco today.
- Denver Health Cessation Clinics Denver Health offers a tobacco cessation clinic designed to assist patients and employees to be 100% tobacco-free. The clinic offers many cessation options and resources to help you quit in a healthy and effective way.
For more tailored resources to help you quit, including age-based, behavioral health, and American Indian/Alaska Native, please see the Prevention, Education, and Cessation page.