Submit a Public Comment
The Denver Elections Division offers opportunities for members of the public to give input on various topics, including vote center locations, ballot layout, pro and con statements, and more.
November 2022 Voting Locations
Final round of public comment with proposed locations
Use this form to submit official comments to the Denver Elections Division regarding the designation of voter service and polling centers (VSPCs) and ballot drop boxes for the November 2022 General Election. The deadline to submit comments regarding the designation of VSPCs and drop boxes is June 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. If you experience any issues with this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit comments in-person or by mail at 200 W. 14th Avenue, Ste. 100, Denver, CO 80204.
Before submitting your comments, please view the proposed locations below and note that in designating voter service and polling center locations, each county clerk and recorder shall consider the following factors to address the needs of the county:
- Proximity to public transportation lines and availability of parking;
- Geographic features, such as mountain passes, that tend to affect access and convenience;
- Equitable distribution across the county so as to afford maximally convenient options for electors;
- The existence and location of population centers;
- Access for persons with disabilities;
- Use of existing voting locations that typically serve a significant number of electors; and
- Use of public buildings that are known to electors in the county, especially to the extent that using such buildings results in cost savings compared to other potential locations.
Proposed voting locations(PDF, 2MB)
Click here to view form.
Want to be notified of future opportunities for public comment? Sign up here.