We have limited space to store donations. Please observe the following before you make a donation:
- We can only accept physical item donations during designated times.
- Please ONLY provide items listed below as highest need.
- Personal hygiene items donated must be UNOPENED and NOT EXPIRED.
- Donation needs and drop-off locations/hours are updated frequently.
- Please do not drop off or offer donations, including food, at shelter sites.
Items needed – updated 1/15/2023
Items currently in high need include:
- Travel-sized shampoo and conditioner
Items donated need to be new and unopened. Used items will not be accepted or used.
We also need of the following items. Please only bring items listed. Storage space is limited, and we will update this list with additional needs when they arise:
- New or very gently used men’s winter clothes (small and medium only)
- New socks, underwear/boxers, jackets, hats, gloves, and sweatpants
- Backpacks and/or medium size duffel bags
- Large and XL men's belts
- Men's shoes and work boots size 7-10
- Shower sandals
West Side Donation Site
The donation site at 1011 S. Federal Blvd. is accepting donations on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Drop-off times at this location are from 12-5 p.m.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This donation site is not the well-known Little Saigon restaurant; it is the Little Saigon Community Donation Site in a vacant building off Federal. Additionally, the Iglesias Ciudad de Dios and Temple Emanuel donation sites have closed and are no longer accepting donations.
Volunteers Needed: Volunteers are needed to help sort donations on Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting at 10 a.m. and concluding around 6 p.m. Every hour helps—just show up if you are able to help!
Monetary donations can be made any time at the following locations: