The Office of Children's Affairs (OCA) and Denver Parks and Recreation (DPR) are seeking youth-serving organizations to provide expanded teen programming at five Denver recreation centers on Friday nights from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Selected organizations will be required to run programs from May 2022 – December 2023.
The Five Denver Recreation Centers:
- Athmar Park, 2680 W. Mexico Avenue
- Aztlan, 4435 Navajo Street
- La Alma, 1325 W. 11th Avenue
- Montbello, 15555 E. 53rd Avenue
- St. Charles, 3777 N. Lafayette Street
Organizations selected to receive funding will work in close partnership with OCA and DPR to design and implement quality, engaging and impactful programming, ensure consistent staffing, recruit and retain youth participants and evolve the programming as necessary to meet the changing needs of Denver teens and communities.
RFP Timeline (subject to change)
- Application Due Date: Friday, March 11, 2022, 5:00 p.m. (MST).
- Mandatory Virtual Information Session: Thursday, February 17, 9:00 -10:00 a.m. Register to attend.
- Contract Dates: April 1, 2022 – December 31, 2023
- Funding Amount: $20,000/year for two years