Department of General Services
General Services strives to be agile, efficient, and effective in delivering services in an ever-evolving environment.
We provide integral support of 30-plus City and County of Denver agencies, departments, and offices by managing:
- Maintenance, operations, and security for over 5.78 million square feet in 134 city-maintained facilities and structures
- City utility payments
- Citywide facility sustainability and efficiency efforts
- Requests for proposals, contracts, and master purchase orders
- Procurement spending
- City surplus property sales
The Facilities Management division is responsible for building management and maintenance, including predictive/preventative maintenance and work order processing. We serve the needs of the city's departments/agencies for facility maintenance and management.
Facilities Management team members are responsible for providing a full range of building services, some of which include:
- Maintenance of doors/window/walls/ceilings/floors
The Department of General Services does a wide variety of work to benefit the city and residents. Learn more about the department through the strategic plan.
View the Strategic Plan
Contact us for information on Facilities Management, Purchasing Division, Administrative Division, and Open Records (CORA) requests.