How to Apply for a Contractor License

If you hold a Denver supervisor certificate, have been approved for a supervisor certificate, or possess a state electrical or plumbing contractor card, you may apply for a contractor license. State electrical and plumbing "A" applicants do not require a Denver supervisor certificate. Please view and download all required forms and list of supporting documents and fees below.

License Application Form and Required Documents (Please print out all documents.)