Welcome to the Denver Commission on Aging!
The Denver Commission on Aging helps make Denver the best community for older adults through:
- Advocating for their rights and concerns
- Empowering older adults through dissemination of information and sharing community resources
- Monitoring and recommending legislation and proposed policy changes affecting older adults
2014 Commission Meeting Dates & Times:
THE JULY 17TH MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
3rd Thursday 9:30am-11:30am - Meetings are normally held at the Volunteers of America (VOA) building at 26th & Larimer unless indicated otherwise.
**Locations subject to change**
- January 16th, 2014 – InnovAge –Annual Retreat - MINUTES
- February 20th, 2014 – Performing Arts Center - MINUTES
- March 20th, 2014 – Volunteers of America - MINUTES
- April 17th, 2014 – Volunteers of America - MINUTES
- May 15th, 2014 – Denver Human Services – Denver Road Home - MINUTES
- June 19th, 2014 – Volunteers of America - MINUTES
- July 17th, 2014 – CANCELLED
- August 21st, 2014 – Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)
- September 18th, 2014 – 10am-2pm Denver Art Museum: the Commission is hosting the Seniors in September event in lieu of their monthly meeting. Read More Here
- October 16th, 2014 – Volunteers of America
- November 20th, 2014 – Volunteers of America
- December 20th, 2014 – Volunteers of America