I Love Denver is a free service provided by Flickr. In order to submit photos, you must have a Flickr account and you must join the City and County of Denver's Flickr Group. By joining the group you agree to the following terms:
- You may only post pictures to this group for which you own the original copyright, or which are in the public domain.
- All pictures posted to this group are released for use by the City and County of Denver and its various publications.
- Photos that are obscene or inappropriate are prohibited. This includes any violent, malicious, offensive, insulting or sexually explicit content.
- Commenting on photos must be civil and may not contain slanderous, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening, profane, or insulting language.
- Commenting about the personality of individuals or personal attacks will not be permitted.
- Commenting will be restricted to the scope of the topic under discussion.
- Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted.
- Comments may not contain personally identifiable information, such as an address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information.
- Comments cannot represent a person other than the one posting the comment.
- Comments containing links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic.
- Comments cannot serve electoral campaign purposes. Political messages or advertising will not be published.
- Participants are responsible for what they post. Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.